Thursday 3 October 2013

It's been a while.....

I've been so frustrated with my hair lately that I wasn't really in the mood for an update.
So what's new? Let's see....

1.
I had to end my cone-free project early because my hair was a dry and breaking mess. I could barely comb my hair and I got so scared that I went straight back to cones. Yes, I'm weak!
I've been using the L'Oreal EverRich conditioners lately and they make my hair smooth, manageable and easy to comb, just as I like it.



2.
My shedding has somewhat increased. It's still in a range where I can live with it but I'm praying it doesn't increase since I still have no idea what causes this and what I can do to slow it down or even stop it!

3.
The lovely Anita from the UK was kind enough to send me a bottle of Suave Almond + Shea butter condtioner which will be tested tonight. This brand isn't available in Germany. It smells awesome. Can't wait to try it!



4.
I have ordered an hair analysis from GoosfootPrints on Etsy at the beginning of September. Unfortunately my hair sample which I had sent to the US was sent back to me. Apparently there was something wrong with the address. I put it back in the mail last Saturday and I'm now desperately waiting for the results.

5.
My scalp is as flakey and itchy as it has always been. I'm currently using my Ketmed shampoo again. It's a special treatment shampoo which I have to use two times a week for four weeks. It's supposed to help with the kind of scalp eczema which I'm suffering from.


I will update soon with new length pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you. Glad you didn't succumb to despair and big cut.

    Best wishes for finishing up 2013 with answers to your questions!

    ReplyDelete