Saturday 3 August 2013

Project #1, Part 1: Cone-free

I start with cone-free because I have never been a big fan of this so I want to get this over with as soon as possible.
I started with my usual clarifying wash which I do once a month anyway to get rid of all the cones that are currently in my hair.

These are the products I will use!


Shampoo:
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Sensitive (sulfate-free)
- Alpecin Schuppen-Killer Shampoo (SLES)

Conditioner / Treatment:
- Balea Professional Repair + Pflege Spuelung
- Balea Professional Repair + Pflege 1-Minute Intensivkur
- Balea Professional Repair + Pflege Express Kur

Leave-in:
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter 
- L'Oreal Oilixir

Additional products:
- Seborin Anti-Dandruff Lotion (pre-wash)
- Sante Hair Wax

Changes to my usual routine:

- ACV-Rinse after each washing.
- No pre-shampoo treatments.
- I will leave my treatments on for an hour.


I started this routine on Tuesday, 30th July and will follow this for 8 weeks!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Cubelixa, have you tried taking hair, skin and nail vitamins (zinc and bioting) and vitamin B? Also a scalp massages will stimulate the blood flow in the roots and will help with the new hair growth.
    These actually helped me regrow some of the new hair since my shedding phase.
    Just a thought :)
    Good luck and stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I am taking hair vitamins and, yes, maybe I should give scalp massage another try! ;-)

      Delete