Tuesday 7 August 2012

Current Problem: Shedding!!!

So with my scalp problems under control the biggest issue I have right now is that I do shed a lot of hair when combing and washing it. I don't know if the amount of shedded hair is enough that I should be worried about it but it's definitely more than I used to shed. My diet hasen't changed, I do exercise on a regular basis and I'm not stressed. Also my blood has been checked recently and everything was fine. So I really don't have an explanation for this. A couple of days ago I read on this blog that scalp massage increases shedding so this could be an answer since I have been massaging my scalp about 3 times a week headfirst for 2 minutes with my anti-dandruff lotion. I won't use this for a while to see if this problem improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment