Tuesday 9 July 2013

Hairy Frustrations

It's been a while since I posted anything. That's because I was kinda feeling down for the following reasons:

I have been going through another horrible shedding phase over the last couple of weeks. I'd say it's back to normal by now but I'm once again super-sad and frustrated. My hair seems to be so thin right now it makes me wanna cry. :-(

Also my hair doesn't seem to grow at them moment. I had a much needed trim recently but really only a little bit. I'm kinda stuck with my current length. I hope this will change soon and my hair will continue to grow again.

I have finally managed to stretch the days between my washings from four to five day but my scalp still hasn't adjusted to it properly yet. I guess the shampoo-change didn't help with this either. So the fifth day is really hard and I'm always glad when it's over.

So this is it from me for today. I really hope things will improve soon hair-wise. In the meantime, take care of your precious tresses, ladies (and gents)! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment