Monday 14 May 2012

Shopping at Boots

Last week I was in London for a couple of days and of course I couldn't miss the chance to shop at Boots and get myself some conditioners and treatments of brands we don't have in Germany. Luckily they have these little travel sizes as well. I so can't wait to try them all!!

These two kinda smell like Juicy Fruit chewing gum. I'm going to use this conditioner tonight.



Ok, so in England it's obviously common as well to sell hair care products in supposed salon-quality (what ever that means!) at drugstores. They do this in Germany as well.
Naturals seems to be something like the organic line of Tresemmé, without silicones and no added colour, with aloe vera and avocado oil. I'm curious about it!



I'm most curious about the VO5 Hot Oil treatment since I have heard a lot of good things about it. I've already tried the Miracle Concentrate. It's a leave-in that can be used on damp or dry hair. It comes with a pipette so you can dose it dropwise. It controlled my frizz quite well and left my hair soft and manageable. No wonder, it'a a silicone-bomb! (Yes, I did read the label before I bought it.) I don't have a problem with cones but I can't see myself using this stuff after each washing. I have used four drops on my damp hair and than another drop after it was completely dry.

1 comment:

  1. You did a very good job of translating your blog.
    Those products you bought in London are common in Canada as well.
    Cheers
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete